Thursday, May 15, 2008

We have a home at last!

We wanted to let you know about our new home. After 5 years of marriage (as of Saturday), Heather and I are finally homeowners. We locked in our interest rate last night and faxed the final papers. We close on June 20. The movers will pick up our belongings on June 9th. We will live in a furnish-less apartment for about a week until Heather, Mendi, Zachary and Zoe set out on the 1310 mile cross country trek on June 17th. I'll stay behind for a month and study for my board exam and join them later in July. We'll post pictures and share more of the excitement soon. Zachary and Zoe give their approval of the new home and have had 2 opportunies to throw fits in the house during our recent trip to North Carolina.

You are all welcome to to visit once we get moved in.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary today! It was great to get to see you all and play with those cute kiddos...I'm a very proud auntie!

USCelp said...

When can I move in? It'll be like National Lampoon's X-Mas vacation when Eddie showed up with his RV, lol!

I'm so happy for you all! I wish you the best and hope to hang out soon.

Sincerely,

Jay

Anonymous said...

Want me to do a recon of the house for mice?

Uncle Bill